1. We operate a strict & smart dress code at Gallery, absolutely no trainers, hats or hoodies.
2. Entrance is entirely at our door team's discretion.
3. Admission is for strictly people of age 18 & over, all guests must show a Valid Driving license, Passport or PASS card to gain entry.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone.
5. If you leave the premises, for any reason, you will not be allowed to re-enter without paying the admission charge again. Entry, is again entirely down to the door team's discretion.
6. Once you are in the premises we reserve the right to remove you from the premises if we believe there is a reason you should be removed, if you are removed from the venue your entry charge will not be refunded.
7. If you have a medical condition that may affect your night with us, please let us know via email before you arrive. Conditions include but are not limited to: Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy, Nut allergies, pregnancy, broken bones.
8. If an ID is used fraudulently to gain entry then the ID will be confiscated and handed to the police.
By leaving a table deposit you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Deposits are non refundable in the event of cancellation or no-show.
2. All tables must be in by your selected time of arrival and the whole party must arrive together at the same time, if you are not in within 15 minutes of your allocated time then your table may be re-allocated.
3. We operate a strict dress code, no trainers of any type will be permitted.
4. All members of your party will be required to show Photographic ID.
5. We ask that you do not drink before arriving at the venue as entry may be refused to the whole group if anyone in your party is intoxicated.
6. Entry is entirely at our door staff's discretion.
7. We accept no liability for loss or damage to any personal items, any personal belongings are entirely your responsibility.
8. Any alcohol/drinks purchased for your table are entirely your responsibility.
9. Bottles are bought to your table with sparklers attached which conform to European Standards. Please do not touch the sparklers. Any injury inflicted as a result of touching a sparkler is your responsibility. If you do not want your bottle to be bought to your table with sparklers on please let us know at the time of booking your table.
10. We reserve the right to change table prices at any time.
11. If you have booked a Package for a certain number of people e.g Package 3 for 12 people then we will only accept requests to downsize the Package if we are given at least 7 days notice via email reply to your confirmation email.
12. If you would like to bring extra guests than that on the original booking, you will need to notify us via email only, before you arrive. We will do our best to accommodate requests but it is not always possible due to spacing.
13. Table prices are subject to change on event nights.
14. Once you have finished your alcohol and there are no members of the group left on the table, it will be cleared and we reserve the right to re-allocate.