WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR GALLERY NIGHTCLUB MAIDSTONE?
To enter the venue you must be 18 and over. It’s absolutely crucial you bring your ID with you. No ID, no entry.
1. We operate a strict & smart dress code at Gallery, absolutely no trainers, hats or hoodies.
2. Entrance is entirely at our door team’s discretion.
3. Admission is for strictly people of age 18 & over, all guests must show a Valid Driving license, Passport or PASS card to gain entry.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone.
5. If you leave the premises, for any reason, you will not be allowed to re-enter without paying the admission charge again. Entry, is again entirely down to the door team’s discretion.
6. Once you are in the premises we reserve the right to remove you from the premises if we believe there is a reason you should be removed, if you are removed from the venue your entry charge will not be refunded.
7. If you have a medical condition that may affect your night with us, please let us know via email before you arrive. Conditions include but are not limited to: Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy, Nut allergies, pregnancy, broken bones.
8. If an ID is used fraudulently to gain entry then the ID will be confiscated and handed to the police.
WHAT IS THE GALLERY NIGHTCLUB MAIDSTONE’S SEARCH POLICY?
Part of the condition of entry is that you agree to a search on arrival and leaving the venue. It’s part of our licence’s conditions so if you refuse to be searched you will not be allowed to enter the club and if you refuse the exit search we will have to detain you and the police will be called.
Everyone and every bag will be fully searched and pass through our metal detectors.
We may ask you to come for a further search whilst inside the venue, either in response to something that has happened inside the venue or as part of our licensing obligation to randomly search people inside the smoking area. If you refuse one of these searches we have to detain you and the Police will be called.
The Gallery Nightclub Maidstone operates a zero tolerance drugs policy. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be banned from the venue and reported to the police. There will be additional measures on top of our search procedures that may be enacted when you visit The Gallery Nightclub Maidstone, this may include drug detection methods. For your protection and for the protection of our staff, all searches are conducted under full HD CCTV with voice recording.
WHAT IS THE GALLERY NIGHTCLUB MAIDSTONE’S DRUG POLICY?
The Gallery Nightclub Maidstone operates a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be banned from the venue and reported to the police. Furthermore, anyone found to be asking for drugs or offering drugs will also be banned for life.
We will have drug disposal bins in the queues so you can deposit any drugs you may have with you.
HOW DO I BOOK VIP TICKETS
You can view our VIP packages here. Or contact us to discuss your requirements.